Great Books Publications for Free Download here!
- The Hidden Teaching of the Perfection of Wisdom Sutras: Jam-yang-shay-pa's Seventy Topics and Kön-chog-jig-may-wang-po's 173 Aspects. June 2015 version. By Jeffrey Hopkins and Jongbok Yi.
- Ngag-wang-pal-dan's Explanation of the Treatise "Ornament for the Clear Realizations" From
the Approach of the Meaning of the Words: the Sacred Word of Maitreyanātha. By Jeffrey Hopkins and Jongbok Yi
- The Opposite of Emptiness in the Middle Way Autonomy School: Jam-yang-shay-pa's Great Exposition of the Middle. June 2015 version. By Jongbok Yi
- Mind Map Presentations of the Seventy Topics and Eight Categories as well as the 173 Aspects. By Jongbok Yi.
- Principles for Practice: the Four Reliances. Jam-yang-shay-pa's Great Exposition of the Interpretable and the Definitive, 1 with Ngag-wang-pal-dan's Annotations. By William Magee in Collaboration with Lo-sang-gyal-tshan. Edited by Jeffrey Hopkins.
- Jeffrey Hopkins’ Easy Access to Jam-yang-shay-pa’s Maps of the Profound: Autonomy School. Translated into Chinese by Su-an Lin with English Introduction
- UMA Institute for Tibetan Studies Tibetan-Sanskrit-English Dictionary, June 2015 edition
- Jeffrey Hopkins and Jonbok Yi, Vocabulary for Studying Maitreya’s Ornament for the Clear Realizations (Second Edition)
- Maitreya's Ornament for the Clear Realizations, root verses only, together with Tibetan. By Jeffrey Hopkins.
- The General Exposition of Emptiness in the Middle Way School from Tsong-kha-pa's The Essence of Eloquence. By Jeffrey Hopkins
- Mi-pam-gya-tsho's Analysis of Fundamental Mind, in the Nying-ma system of the Great Completeness. By Jeffrey Hopkins
- Elizabeth Napper, Traversing the Spiritual Path: Kön-chog-jig-may-wang-po's Presentation of the Grounds and Paths: Beautiful Ornament of the Three Vehicles, with Dan-ma-lo-chö's Oral Commentary
- Craig Preston, Meaning of “The Manifest,” Vessels for the Teaching of Emptiness, Nāgārjuna’s Lives, and Ten Samenesses: Jam-yang-shay-pa’s Great Exposition of the Middle: Chapter Six, Introduction
- Jules Levinson, What does Chandrakīrti Add to Nāgārjuna’s Treatise?: Jam-yang-shay-pa’s Great Exposition of the Middle: Beginning 1
- William Magee, Questioning the Buddha About Contradictions in His Teachings: Jam-yang-shay-pa's Great Exposition of the Interpretable and the Definitive: 2
|If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to support the work of the UMA Institute,
contact William Magee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information about direct deposit.
Or donate by check to:
UMA Institute for Tibetan Studies
7330 Harris Mountain Lane
Dyke, VA 22935-1008
Contents of the uma-tibet.org website are freely available under a
Creative Commons Attribution License
with the understanding that downloaded material must be distributed for free and may never be sold.